The benefits of subscription to the RGA include the following.
- We are a forum focussed on collaborating across wider Reading, all phases and all structures of education, to improve outcomes for children. We believe that regularly sharing best practice across establishments, in a local context, dramatically reduces the chances of schools underperforming.
- Attendance for all of your governing board at RGA events. These comprise of 4 training events (including an annual conference), 3 Chairs, Vice-Chairs and Clerks network meetings, 3 Safeguarding network meetings and 3 Disadvantaged Children network meetings. Please see our Events and Networks pages for more details.
- A termly newsletter.
- Access to experienced colleagues who act as Advisory Governors.
- Regular news items for governors in Reading.
- Access via our executive officers to the principals in education in Reading: the Chair of Brighter Futures for Children, the Director for Education, and the Lead Councillor for Education.
- Brokered services such as clerking.
- Access to the RGA website.